Affordable housing is a global opportunity whose build-out could provide a massive economic stimulus. Our building system provides:
- Integrated systems for energy autonomous housing and buildings
- Use of recycled materials combined with traditional building materials
- A five (5) step process to create a finished structure in seven (7) days
- Jobs for local unskilled labor
Presanella – A Home for All
Presanella’s theme conspires of a low cost home for all, the main material used is plastic (mostly recycled plastic), plastic is used to produce all the pieces that make up the house ranging from the formwork, the igloo, the types of bricks used to build the main building structure and the trusses, purlins and beams to support the roof cover. All the pieces are internationally patented by Presanella as well as properties are the molds for the production of each component.
To build a 80 square meter surface we recycle about 2,500 kg of plastic.
Presanella’s patented bricks allows the building of houses with a high standard, in little time at a very low cost.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport– supplied all scanners and face recognition for the airport (IRES scanners) in 2008.
- Turkey:– Implementing MDRS Systems in 2007.
- Palestine:– Currently in the process of implementing a new project in Ramallah in a joint venture to open a Thermo valorization Plant of the latest technology with STR and other partners.
- Romania:– Currently in the process of implementing a joint venture agreement with Supercom and STR for the first thermo valorization plant.
- Building a new port including the Canal and all access area around the port, with in a joint venture with our group.
- Egypt:– Starting the agreement with Heliopolis University and STR for supplying the movable photo voltage EOS1 model by implementing a model on the ground for Egypt and the Middle East.
- SGWN: Signed an agreement with HAB & JPR Privee Group of Companies for development of renewable energy